Follow

Sunday 10 May 2015

Wonder'Full Mascara*

So, I've decided it would be cool to review all the beauty products I use.. from makeup to moisturiser to hair products.

Today I'm going to review Rimmel Wonder'Full mascara that was introduced to the Rimmel range in August 2014.
The two coloured one is the new one "extreme black" that I am yet to try out
BackgroundI never have been one to go all out on makeup and spend a fortune. So my mascaras have never cost me any more than £10.. But they haven't needed to.. I have always managed to find a decent mascara within budget.

I've been using this mascara since it was released in August 2014. I went into Superdrug to get my usual mascara and foundation at the time and the assistant had said to me that Rimmel had released a new product and asked me would I like to try it. The main reason I decided to buy this mascara as opposed to my usual one was that this one has argan oil in it (plus the brush looked pretty cool).

Although I said I've been using this mascara since August 2014 I have had other mascaras in between as I like to try out new products to see if there is anything that I would prefer. However, I still haven't found a mascara that compares to Rimmel's Wonder'Full mascara.

Anyway.. I thought it would be a good idea to start by showing you a picture of my eyes/eyelashes BEFORE the mascara was applied and then one AFTER.
Wearing the original Wonder'Full mascara
As you can see, the mascara does indeed make my eyelashes look fuller. This mascara literally ticks all the right boxes. It makes my eyelashes look longer, fuller and darker without the clumps.

Another great thing about this mascara is it doesn't go crusty and/or flakey. When you're wearing the mascara it doesn't make your eyelashes feel heavy and if you run your finger along your eyelashes 1, 2, 3 hours later your eyelashes won't feel hard. The eyelashes remain soft and smooth the entire day without compromising the length or colour.

This particular mascara contains rgan oil which is a great conditioner, I would occasionally use argan oil on my hair leaving it silky, shiny and smooth. Argan oil does the exact same thing with my eyelashes. As the mascara itself contains argan oil, the mascara acts like an eyelash treatment. This is probably the reason behind the eyelashes remaining soft and smooth the entire day without any hard lumps of mascara.

Now on to the brush
The brush is perfect, it isn't weirdly shaped and doesn't have curves but the bristles are spread out which prevents clumps and the brush has shorter bristles near the top of the brush which makes applying the mascara to the bottom lashes or in the corner of the eye 10 times easier.

All in all I would recommend this mascara to anyone.

Wonder'Full is priced at around £8 and can be bought from pretty much any drug store. I buy mine from Superdrug.

There are now 4 different types to choose from, the original, the wake me up, the waterproof and the new extreme black one!

I currently own the original and the extreme black. However, the Wonder'Full wake me up mascara is currently on offer at Superdrug so I'm very tempted to buy it.

Definitely check these mascaras out. 

Big look, small price.

Later! 

*I bought this product myself and I am not being paid to review this product.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for show me about this Mascara !
    http://fossattimoda.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thanks for the read! Keep posted for more reviews! My next review is going to be of Benefit's new(ish) gel eyeliner "they're real push-up liner"! Keep in touch, keep reading!

      Later, Shannon x

      Delete