Follow

Monday 4 January 2016

2016 Goals

I'm not one for making New Years Resolutions, I prefer small realistic goals.

Image Created using Adobe Post
So, my Goals for 2016 are:
  1. Blog at least once a month.
  2. Check at least 3 things off my bucket list (this could be hard as a lot of it is travel based, but hey..that could make 2016 fun!). View my bucket list here.
  3. Achieve a BMI of 22 - ie lose weight!
  4. Save money - I don't know how to go about it. Any suggestions? Currently trying to just save as much as possible on a monthly basis.
  5. Eat Healthier - Maybe instead of having Chinese once a week, I will eat a salad, I don't know. But I want to look after my body :)
  6. Get another tattoo! I have a few in mind and I definitely know which will be my next.
  7. Meet new people!
  8. Look into a new blog name/purchasing my own domain. If anyone knows anything, let me know.. I don't want to lose this blog and the posts.
  9. Decide on a new League of Legends Summoner Name... I'm bored of Salvadora.
What's your New Years Resolution? Or what are your goals for the next year?

Later! 

2 comments:

  1. I'm really trying to get through some of my bucket list this year and I bought little buckets and am writing out each thing on my bucket list onto a little slip of paper that will then go into the bucket hehe :) I'm also trying to eat healthier because I think it's so important to give eyour body what it needs :)

    Lots of love, Marianne xxx

    http://myhappybubblexx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a really good idea Marianne! I have actually already checked something off my bucket list this year!

      I struggle to eat healthy because I just love everything that is bad for you! I can be really lazy at times as well, so instead of actually cooking something I will just order a takeaway! But I hope to be able to gradually eat healthier :)

      Later! ♥

      Shannon xxx

      Delete