Follow

Sunday 23 August 2015

What to blog about?

Ok

I feel bad that I haven't blogged in quite a while...

BUT

I kinda have had a reason.. I haven't really had any brilliant ideas for blog topics..

The ones that have "made the cut", I just can't seem to finish.. and I can't upload half finished blogs, can I?

Anyway, I made a list of things that I could blog about and then it hit me.. Maybe other people are having this same problem.. I  mean everyone goes through a dry spell where they have no good ideas. So I thought what better a topic to blog about than "What to blog about?"

This blog is going to be a list of blog topic ideas that hopefully will inspire you (even if you are full of amazing ideas!)


1. A Review - you can't go wrong with a review, right? Plus, the options are endless - it could be a beauty product, film, restaurant, book, toy, brand, anything!

2. Advice posts - for any situation. You could share tips about something you're passionate about.

3. Wishlists - could be clothes, shoes, jewellery, cars, furniture, whatever.

4. Share the love - Who are your favourite bloggers? What are your favourite blogs? What is your inspiration? Why not share them with your readers?

5. Monthly favourites -something I've been thinking about starting. This could be literally anything. Clothes, makeup, trends, places etc.

6. Money saving tips - and if anyone does do a blog on this, please share it with me. I NEED TIPS!

7. Questions and Answers - Why not share on social media etc that you're planning to do this post and then answer any (reasonable) questions that people want answered! I think this would be a fun blog to write!

8. Hacks - Share some useful/helpful tips that you use daily. Makeup tips usually work really well and I love reading them personally.

9. Favourite apps - you could just share what you are loving at the moment or review them. Check out my app reviews here.

10. Bucket List - it's always fun to create a bucket list to have written down. I did one with my friend Chris and I'm slowly ticking things off. You can find my bucket list blog here.

No comments:

Post a Comment