Follow

Thursday 11 June 2015

June Goals

Okay, sorry it's so late! I have been so busy recently, then with me being in Copenhagen (blog to come) I never had a chance to do my June goals.

Anyway..

Review of May Goals:

1. Submit my assignments on time

CHECK.. and I passed them as well (bonus!)

2. Pass my exams

Well.. I worked really hard for my exams and I'm pretty sure I did ok.. well I came out of them pretty confident. I don't have my results as of yet, but I will keep you posted!

3. Be slower to anger

... Unfortunately, I can't check this one off yet, I still am quick to anger BUT I'm working on it!



So, on to this months goals!

1. Placement

I start placement on 15th June, and I just want to be able to settle in ok, get into the routine of having a full time 9-5 job and maybe even make friends and establish relationships (networking!).

I am looking forward to starting but at the same time so nervous, I just want to enjoy it!

2. Exercise

I haven't been to the gym since October and I really need to get back into the routine of daily exercise.

The gym used to make me feel so good about myself and gave me more energy...but when I started back to uni I just couldn't find the time to continue at the gym.

Now, I'm not necessarily saying I intend to join the gym again.. I just want to exercise more! Although I intend to join the gym as soon as I can!

My exercise options are:

- Zumba
- Walking
- Running
- Cycling

I think Zumba and walking will be on the agenda first, at least until I get slightly fitter and improve my stamina!

3. Scheduled Posts

I really want to post weekly on a certain day, and stick to it. At the minute that has been hard.

But I have decided to make it a June Goal and I hope for the rest of June (and the near future) to post weekly blogs on a Tuesday!

I'm gonna have to put a lot of time into creating blogs each week and with a full time job I'm not sure how feasible it is for June..but I intend to try, no harm in that right?




I would really appreciate the support and prayer so that I can be successful in achieving my goals.

If you would like to hold me accountable for these goals or future months' goals, please don't hesitate to contact me, I will need all the help I can get.

Wish me Luck


Later! 

No comments:

Post a Comment