Follow

Monday 6 July 2015

July Goals

Review of June Goals:

So, these goals didn't go to plan.. Like at all (oops!)

1. Placement

Well I suppose I can kind of check this one off.

I think my first few weeks have been a success!

I've got along very well with everyone in the office and would even say I've made friends. Especially one girl who I've had to work alongside on many occasions.. I just wish she was about the office more often!

I've even (kinda!) got myself into a routine of working 9-5 (well I have flexi time so lets just say a 7.5 hour day). However, I struggle to stay up past 11:30/12 now! (not entirely sure if that is a good or bad thing)

2. Exercise

Okay, so, this hasn't went to plan at all.

Other than the fact I try to walk down 5 flights of stairs each morning for work and walking from the station to work and vice versa, I have done zero additional exercise.

I have no choice but to walk to and from work (to/from the station) but I suppose it's something.

However, I do try and walk down the stairs (and get the lift up) when I'm going to the canteen or out of the building or whatever. BUT this doesn't necessarily mean I actual do.. The majority of the time I walk down the stairs, but not always.

baby steps

3. Scheduled posts

I don't really need to comment on this one.. You can see for yourself that this has been a big red X!

I unfortunately haven't been able to stick to this.. I'm just really bad at managing my time at the minute and Jamie is home... but I am trying, and I do have a couple of blogs planned.



So, onto this months goals!

1. Exercise

Carrying this one on from last month because it's an important one.

Some of the girls from the office go to the gym and have said I am welcome to join them, so I might take them up on their offer

I might also try walking to the station from my house, or walking round to the shop etc. anything to increase the amount of exercise I am doing.

Plus, Jamie is quite big into the gym, running, exercising in general.. so I might even start exercising with him! #cute

2. Increased blogging!

Okay, so clearly scheduled blogs don't work for me.. so... I thought I could change last months goal slightly just to start to write more blogs and that way I will maybe get into a bit of a routine.

3. Save

I got paid at the end of June and already have it spent.

I booked flights and a hotel for me and Jamie to go to Amsterdam.

I spent close to £200 on clothes.

My insurance ran up a few days ago.

Petrol is expensive.

The list of expenditure is endless.. so I really want to save. 

I have currently save £200, but who knows how long that will last me.. So saving is a big goal this month!


wish me luck


Later! 

On a side note, if you would like to hold me accountable for any of these goals or want to check in and see how I'm getting on.. feel free to email me (my email can be found on the disclosure page). Also feel free to email me any ideas you might have!

1 comment: