Follow

Monday 9 November 2015

November Goals

Time just keeps ticking, I don't understand how it's November. It feels no later than September!!

Anyway, review of October Goals:

1. Book Flights to Scotland

This trip unfortunately isn't going ahead now :(


2. Request Leave

Leave was requested . However, I cancelled my November leave request as the Scotland trip is not going forward. But I am well ahead of myself and also booked time off in February for me and Nicole to visit Jamie (flights yet to be booked)!


3. Finalise Halloween Costume

Check 


I absolutely loved being Misty! I even had my own Togepi! Check it out on Instagram!

4. Drink more water

Check 


I have been drinking a lot more water and have extremely cut back on fizzy drinks! When I do crave a fizzy drink I make sure it's diet/zero as I'm led to believe these are slightly better for you, or should I say less..bad..

5. Hang out with friends more


Well.... I have to be honest and say that I didn't really achieve this goal. Although, I have been more social.

So onto this month's goals:



1. See the dentist

My mouth has been giving me so much bother. I really need to see a dentist. It could potentially be too late to save the tooth so this is URGENT!

2. Finish up the A-Z of me blog post

This post has been sitting in my drafts for goodness knows how long! Really need to finish and post it!

3. Christmas Shop!

I hope to get as many Christmas presents sorted as possible this month. December is a stressful month and I hate leaving presents to the last minute. This time last year I had the majority of my presents bought. Compared to now where none of my presents have been purchased.

4. Book flights to Liverpool for February

If I have enough money at the end of the month I hope to book my February flights while they are still cheap! No point having the time booked off with no flights!

What are your goals this month??

Later! 

2 comments:

  1. I loved your misty costume ! I thought it was brilliant and you look amazing hehe :) I've also been trying to drink a lot more water and I've definitely felt better since so am definitely going to keep going with it into next month :) I'm really looking forward to doing my Christmas shopping this month and I can't wait to see your a to z post !

    Lots of love, Marianne xxx

    http://myhappybubblexx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marianne!

      Dressing up as Misty was so much fun!! Did you dress up at Halloween? I agree, the more water I drink, the better I feel. It's definitely my go to drink now and I've cut way back on sugary drinks. I love Christmas shopping as well, I just hope my bank account doesn't hate me haha!!
      I'm actually really excited to finish my A-Z post but just cant find the time to sit down and finish it :(
      I actually finished the short blog about my trip to Amsterdam tonight so A-Z is my next priority!

      Thanks for your support.

      Much love, Shannon xxx

      Later! ♥

      Delete