Follow

Friday 16 October 2015

October Goals

Ahhh, how is it October already??

September flew in!!

Anyway, review of September Goals

1. Get a hair cut

Check  


I got my hair and evened the colour out by putting a brown dye all over (my hair even looks in better condition, yay!)

2. Book flights to Liverpool

Check  


I have booked flights to Liverpool for Halloween. I go on the 29th of October and come home on the 2nd of November!

3. Save

Again, I think saving is coming along ok. I have a secure amount in savings.


So this is another check 

4. Hang out with friends more

I don't think this one is a check although I have been hanging out with friends more than I was.


5. Drink more water

Another one that can't really be checked off the list. I have been drinking more water and I even bought orange cordial to try and encourage myself to drink more water.


So onto this month's goals!

Photo Creds: Jamie Toal
1. Book Flights to Scotland

I'm intending on visiting a friend who goes to uni in Stirling at the end of November.. So I really need to book flights

2. Request Leave

In order to be able to go to Scotland I will need time of work, I keep forgetting to put in a leave request. So that's one of this month's goals. (This also needs to be done before booking flights)

3. Finalise Halloween Costume

Obviously this needs done this month! I still have a few bits and pieces to purchase for it!

4. Drink more water

Again!

5. Hang out with friends more

Again! I need to make more time for my friends - baby steps!

No comments:

Post a Comment