Follow

Thursday 24 December 2015

My Top 5 Films to Watch on Christmas Eve

Image Created using Adobe Post App
Because it's Christmas Eve I have decided to share with you my 5 favourite movies to watch on Christmas Eve. However, for the run up to Christmas I love watching any Christmas films. In fact, literally the first day of November I watched Nightmare before Christmas which is like probably my favourite Christmas film, or close to it.

1. Elf

This is definitely at the top of my list, it's the perfect Christmas film. I love the Story line. My favourite part is when Jovie starts singing "Santa Claus is coming to town" and all of New York join in to make Santa's sleigh fly. After all, the best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear.


I don't even know why, but I always associate Home Alone with Christmas. What's even better now is that my 5 year old brother adores the film as well...perfect!


This is a Christmas classic! I love love love the Grinch. My favourite scene is when the Grinch doesn't know what to wear and then says "that's it, I'm not going". That's exactly what I'm like when getting ready to go out (laughs).

4. Frozen

Ever since Frozen came out in December 2013, I have been obsessed. I have also watched it every Christmas Eve since (2013, 2014 and this year, 2015). I think it might have to become a "tradition". Olaf is my favourite character, what's yours?

5. Santa Clause (1, 2 or 3 I'm not fussy)

This year it was Santa Clause 2 as it was on Comedy Central!

What are your favourite Christmas Eve movies?

Ps, apologies I haven't been blogging in over a month! I don't know what has been wrong but I haven't had any motivation not any topics I really wanted to blog about! But I hope that will NOT be the case in the new year!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment