Follow

Monday 23 November 2015

The A to Z of me


So, I've been feeling bad about the lack of blog posts and it gets me down that I just seem to have no time to spend on blogging..

Anyway, I cam across a blog post about an A-Z challenge. From reading the introduction and other posts I got the idea of it. The purpose was to base each blog on a letter starting with the letter A and finishing with Z. Obviously the list of possibilities is endless. So I thought to myself that this was a brilliant idea BUT I wouldn't have the time currently to keep on top of it. So I'm going to postpone this challenge for now and do the things I love from A to Z instead.

Sorry it took so long to post.. I just could not think of anything for 'O' and then it finally hit me!



A is for... Adventure

What can I say? I love getting out and about and visiting different places.

B is for... Beach

At the first mention of beach, I'm in! I love all trips to the beach, day or night!


C is for... Cocktails

I can never say no to cocktails, they are my weakness.

D is for... Driving

I love to drive. You can't go wrong with a good road trip

E is for... Elephants

One of my favourite animals!

F is for... Family

I would definitely say I am a very family orientated person. Plus, no matter how much they get on my nerves, I still love them.

G is for... Gin

One of few spirits I actually enjoy drinking and like the taste of.  Especially with tonic or cloudy lemonade.

H is for... Halloween

I love to dress up. Take a look at this year's costume here.

I is for... Ireland

I'm from Northern Ireland, so "I" just had to be for Ireland. I love being Northern Irish/Irish. I'm also such a home bird, I didn't even go away for uni and refused to go away for placement. I don't see me moving away from home (ever) unless it's a last resort kinda thing.

J is for... Jamie

I was going to put Jelly but after a lot of consideration I thought my wonderful boyfriend deserved the spot more.

K is for... Kisses

When shared with the right person, they give me a warm fuzzy feeling inside.

L is for... League of Legends

I know. I sound like such a nerd. But it's a really fun game!

M is for... Music

The world would be very dull without music. I love just listening to the radio when driving and I always find myself singing along to the songs. Especially Disney songs, I just love singing them... even though I don't have the best singing voice!

N is for... Netflix

I would be completely lost without Netflix. "My list" just continues to grow. There are so many TV programs and films I want to watch.

O is for... OJ

I love love love orange juice. I always make Jamie buy me it. I can't believe how long it took me to think of it! I'm slightly ashamed and feel as if I need to apologise to orange juice (lol)!

P is for... Picked Onion Tayto Crisps

Crisps are a big weakness of mine and Tayto Pickled Onion are my favourite!

Q is for... Quiet

Its nice to have peace and quiet every so often. It's so relaxing.

R is for... Relationships

Friends, Family and Boyfriend. I love the relationships I have with the people involved in my life.

S is for... Swift

I love Taylor Swift. If you had have came to me a couple of years ago my opinion would have been the polar opposite! Although I wasn't pleased when she decided her music would no longer be available on Spotify, I still love her and her music. I've been considering buying her new album for my car...I don't buy CDs!

T is for... Travel

I would love to travel the world. I hope to visit many different countries over the next few years. And by few years I definitely mean many many years. I enjoy visiting new places, one of the perks of Jamie spending 6 months in Copenhagen. Read about my trip here.

U is for... Under the sea

I suppose this is just another way of saying Jamie has made me obsessed with sea life. I love going to see all the pretty fish in aquariums. "Under the sea" fascinates me, the My favourite is clown fish, although that's probably been the case ever since I watched Finding Nemo... Which reminds me of how excited I am for Finding Dory!

V is for... Vampires

I love vampires! Vampire based TV shows, films, books, you name it! I'm currently watching "The Originals" on Netflix and I am really enjoying it! Although, for a girl who loves vampires I am yet to see Vampire Diaries... But I'm excited to start it! I know I should have watched Vampire Diaries first, but I'm already hooked on The Originals! Oops!

W is for... Winter

Ok so I hate the cold and snow/ice... But I love winter clothes, hot chocolate, sitting by the fire or getting cosy indoors and CHRISTMAS!

X is for... X Factor

Recently I haven't been all that into it but if someone else is watching it I will happily watch it with them. It's a show you don't have to watch every week to enjoy, I like that.

Y is for... Yankee Candles

I love love love Yankee Candles, they smell amazing! My favourite is clean cotton, I love how fresh it smells! I also love their floral scents.

Z is for... zzz

I love my sleep! And if I don't get enough of it you probably don't want to talk to me.. I can be VERY grumpy!


What are your A to Zs?


Later! 

No comments:

Post a Comment